Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 2nd-An Approach to Academic Writing

This book will be very helpful to write an academic paper for me. This chapter is very well constructed and summarized about point. To be honest, however, it is a new burden to me. I agree with those facts-thinking about audience, setting up a purpose, using a right strategy and organizing it effectively. But the style-the vocabulary shift and formal grammar-seems like third language to me. A certain thing is that I need more study and practice. Is there any recommendation about books or good way for learning of academic vocabulary and grammar?

1 comment:

  1. your comments are fair . . . and the professors at TESOL-MALL at least try to take that into consideration . . . as you develop your own voice in writing, we will try to work with you!

    -e

    ReplyDelete